[3830] NA Sprint RTTY WF7T LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, brad.wf7t@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY WF7T LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 21:27:53 -0700
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest - October

Call: WF7T
Operator(s): WF7T
Station: WF7T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:  44        2
   40:  40     1.75
   20:  10      .25
---------------------
Total:  94     Mults = 32  Total Score = 3,008

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

Thanks to all for showing up.  Did better than last year albeit slightly, at
least raw score and until the log checkers check logs. Not yet set up for SO2R
nor FSK and my antennas still suck on 20M so I didn't spend a bunch of time
there.  That said, I did very much enjoy this sprint as compared to last year.
As always, thanks to NCJ for sponsoring.

73 Brad WF7T
Nashville, TN

---

Icom IC-7600 @ 100W