[3830] NA Sprint RTTY K9NW(@K9UWA) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9nw@qth.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY K9NW(@K9UWA) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 14:33:55 -0700
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest - October

Call: K9NW
Operator(s): K9NW
Station: K9UWA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Indiana
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:
   40:  10
   20:
---------------------
Total:  10     Mults = 7  Total Score = 70

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

I decided I should get in on the feeding frenzy for the new PJ* DXCC entities
and stumbled upon the RTTY Sprint while waiting for 0400z to roll around.  QSOs
were made with the K3 and its neato "CW to DATA" mode.....it's kinda clumsy for
real sprinting, though, so I stopped after 10 QSOs.  (I kept wanting to send
"dit dit dit" when I goofed and that surely made me look like a goof.)  I'm
starting to like this ritty stuff a bit so I'll have to get the logging program
set up to do real RTTY operating one day soon.

Thanks for the QSOs!

73, Mike K9NW