[3830] Oceania CW VK3TDX SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Oceania CW VK3TDX SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 15:20:51 -0700
                    Oceania DX Contest, CW

Call: VK3TDX
Operator(s): VK3TDX
Station: VK3TDX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Rural Melbourne
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:    0     0
   80:    6     6
   40:  389   243
   20:  229   167
   15:  415   250
   10:   19    14
-------------------
Total: 1058   680  Total Score = 2,122,280

Club:

Comments:

Only a short 10 meter opening to JA.  Beautiful 15 meter late afternoon opening
to EU for about 2+ hours.  40 meters the money band every direction with low
noise and no radar but not much heard on 80.  20 meters low points so I only
operated limited time there.

Very impressive activity from around the world on this contest!  Many fought
hard to break the pileups then gave a serial number less than 20 so I want to
thank the many determined ops who fought the battles to get us usually lonely
guys here down under.

Congrats to NH2T who seemed to be running the big numbers every time I heard
him.  Also good runs from ZL1TM, ZM2B, VK6DXI, VK2IM and many others that I
suspect outdid me.

Thank you to all who took the time to work us and point to the Pacific.