[3830] Makrothen RTTY KX7L SO/Single Xcvr LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Makrothen RTTY KX7L SO/Single Xcvr LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 17:51:54 -0700
                    Makrothen RTTY Contest

Call: KX7L
Operator(s): KX7L
Station: KX7L

Class: SO/Single Xcvr LP
QTH: CN87
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
   80:   3
   40:  21
   20:  61
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  85  Total Score = 382,180

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Things seemed to start out pretty well Friday night, but I decided to go to bed
early.  Woke up at 1:00 to do some more but I forgot about the 3 contest
periods, so the band was empty of RTTY.  Did work a few guys in the OC contest
though. Saturday was pretty good on 20; put some good DX in the log.  Thought
I'd take another stab at the late night scene on 40 and 80, but things were
pretty dead.  Lots of JA's on CW though.. Still beat my score from last year,
with one less qso! Thanks for the fun!