[3830] Oceania CW ZL1TM SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Oceania CW ZL1TM SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 18:02:09 -0700
                    Oceania DX Contest, CW

Call: ZL1TM
Operator(s): ZL1TM
Station: ZL1TM

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Auckland
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:  314   213
   20:  390   243
   15:  300   203
   10:   17    15
-------------------
Total: 1021   674  Total Score = 1,759,814

Club:

Comments:

I spent 1 week in VK missing Oceania DX SSB leg, but made it back just in time
for CW.
Unfortunaly I have no 80m antenna at the moment and simply didn't have time to
put something temporary hence not a single QSO's on that band.
40m is always a struggle for my lower power, but produced good result, 20 and
15m were not too bad. 10m showed some very weak signs of life. I probably
should have spent more time on 40m to boost QSO points, but breaking 1000 QSO
mark was too tempting.
Some of EU stations were extreamly strong, the likes of RD3A and RX4HZ were
simply "bending" the meter.
TF4X, A65CA, 4J5A, 4K6FO, HP1AC, TK5MH, XW1B are some of DX that made it into
the log.
N6RO and N7IR worked on 4 bands.

Thank you all for QSO's and trying to copy my weak signal.

Regards & 73!
Andrei, de ZL1TM

Kenwood TS-570DG, 95 Wt
Dipole on 40m, 3 el tribander 12m up.