[3830] NA Sprint RTTY VE4EAR LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY VE4EAR LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 19:34:03 -0700
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest - October

Call: VE4EAR
Operator(s): VE4EAR
Station: VE4EAR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5

   80:  13    00:15
   40:  39    01:00
   20:   9    00:15
---------------------
Total:  61     Mults = 26  Total Score = 1,586

Club:

Team:

Comments:

My worst outing in an RTTY sprint. Secided to go for a walk with my XYL and
enjoy the warm October evening, a treat for us in Winnipeg in October.

Just west coast stations left on 20m after the first hour. 40m was awful with a
lot of Auroral flutter. At one point went 52 CQs without an answer. I decided I
must have worked everyone that could hear me and went to 80m. Conditiosn wer
painfully slow decided my time could be spent more productive in other
endeavors.

Hope conditions improve before thebig one in 2 weeks.

73 Ed