[3830] SAC SSB LY5W M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ly5w.sam@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SAC SSB LY5W M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 02:35:45 -0700
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, SSB

Call: LY5W
Operator(s): LY5W + CLUSTER
Station: LY5W

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Kriemala, KO15TA
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   80:  141    34
   40:  166    39
   20:   69    30
   15:   31    19
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  408   123  Total Score = 50,184

Club:

Comments:

Hi folks. Now we have good change in contest time. But still waiting for more
changing in future. Need assisted category for single op's. Too many cheater's
which are using dx-cluster and claiming category as single op.! I was been
called an Policeman after CW part this year after sent long list of them to
Contest Comittee & some OH/SM/LA/OZ friend's. This time it was not so BIG :) I
have about 15-20 station's in my NEW list SSB station's which were spoting
during contest. Still must wait some time to see them categories claimed.
Talked with SM6LRR during contest, but he said - not ALL in my hand's :(.
This time I was spoting 90 % station's I heard. And also waited some minute-two
after spot was in. Found many of YOU be calling station after that,.....
Lithuania is in bad geography QTH to win SAC. We can do good score in LF, but
HF is in GOD hand's.
WT showed 159 rate when I tried to call CQ Scandinavia on 80m! But it were only
several minute's :)
Thank's for all QSO's. Especially OH2BH - only station I logged on 10 meter's!
73, Sam LY5W.
See Ya from warm QTH in CQWW Phone. Still is a secret, but I can say it will be
not LY this time :) Wait :)