[3830] CWopsT AA8IA LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aa8ia@aa8ia.org
Subject: [3830] CWopsT AA8IA LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 13:05:50 -0700
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Oct 13

Call: AA8IA
Operator(s): AA8IA
Station: AA8IA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Toronto OH
Operating Time (hrs): 1

   80:   0      0
   40:   3      3
   20:  17     17
-------------------
Total:  20     20  Total Score = 400

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

I'd hope to work a sprint someday, but it isn't going to happen if I can't even
get over the fear of throwing out my call during one of these more casual
deals.  I'll get over that someday, hopefully.  Nice to see some DX.

Was going to jump on for the morning one, but the only antenna up today was
short dipole so I waited out til 20m was good enough.  If I push up the 80m vee
later, I'll try again tonight.

Thanks guys - This was a most welcomed distraction from work for an hour.