[3830] Oceania CW VK6DXI SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mirelec@singnet.com.sg
Subject: [3830] Oceania CW VK6DXI SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 18:33:43 -0700
                    Oceania DX Contest, CW

Call: VK6DXI
Operator(s): VK6DXI
Station: VK6DXI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Near Perth
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:   42    33
   80:  108    92
   40:  424   268
   20:  130   109
   15:  456   283
   10:   42    34
-------------------
Total: 1203   819  Total Score = 4,266,990

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

Wow, this weekend was even better then the last
one- the ssb part.
More runs and more QSO's.
I was lucky with work again, as I did not have to travel until...Monday after
the contest.
I just had enough time after the contest to pack up and to catch my flights.

During this contest I have used exactly the same set up as during OCDXC 2009.

A nice surprise came up when I have enjoyed a small pile up on 160m, followed
up
by a "mirror" number of contacts on 10m.

For me 40m and 80m was not as good as last year.
80m was very noisy and Eu signals were very weak.

15m keept staying opened for much longer then expected.
10m opened up to Eu, but activity wasn't there.

Many VK's and ZL's were heard. It seems the OCDXC is still growing.
I hope that WRTC selection of OCDXC as an qualifier event, will boost this
contest activity even further.

73 and till next one
Mirek
VK6DXI