[3830] JARTS NK7U MOMT HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] JARTS NK7U MOMT HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 20:55:05 -0700
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: NK7U
Operator(s): NK7U, K7ZO
Station: NK7U

Class: MOMT HP
QTH: Oregon
Operating Time (hrs): 13

   80:   89   187    20
   40:  213   535    43
   20:   83   216    27
   15:  134   367    32
   10:   17    35     9
-------------------------
Total:  536  1340   131  Total Score = 175,540

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Pretty casual operating. A shakedown cruise with our new MMTTY and microKEYER
setup. All worked well once we figured out the FT1000MP's need to be configured
to send FSK in REVERSE for everything to work right. Thanks to the couple of
stations that were kind enough send us "REVERSE" messages. To others who felt
they were being QRM'd in the first few minutes of the contest -- that was us.

Overall great participation though where were all the VK's to add to our mult
total's? There was a nice 10M opening Saturday morning. The band was open
across the US just no one was there.

We have a pretty solid RTTY station now and will be showing up in future
contests.

Scott/K7ZO