[3830] JARTS KU1T Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jowoc1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] JARTS KU1T Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 21:11:27 -0700
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: KU1T
Operator(s): KU1T
Station: KU1T

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): 22

   80:   70   143    15
   40:  278   703    56
   20:  467  1297    74
   15:  235   677    55
   10:    2     4     2
-------------------------
Total: 1052  2824   202  Total Score = 570,448

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

First time Entry into JARTS, and first time in HP category. Had a slow start;
probably was late with band changes - missed 10m on Saturday. Still learning
N1MM. Personal objective was to see if I can get more then 1k Q - and was very
happy to get beyond this point. 15m on Saturday and Sunday was a treat' 20m was
packed but workable. All in all, great experience - nice to meet many friends
during this contest.
Additional motivation provided by real time scores :-).
Thanks for all the Q's, till we meet again.
vy 73, de ku1t
_zjt