[3830] JARTS VA7FC Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, langeler@shaw.ca
Subject: [3830] JARTS VA7FC Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 09:02:13 -0700
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: VA7FC
Operator(s): VA7FC
Station: VA7FC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: COURTENAY B.C.
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:   12    32     6
   40:   65   141    19
   20:  247   592    25
   15:   72   159    19
   10:   66   135    12
-------------------------
Total:  462  1059    81  Total Score = 123,903

Club: ORCA DXCC

Comments:

My first time entering the JART contest ...This was a part time effort as I
worked all day saturday and promised my wife I would take her out for brunch on
sunday. It was great to see 10 meters open up ... some of the signals W1-W5,VE3
were s9++ on 10 meters.. I really enjoyed myself and had a great time ! Thank
you to all the stations that called me ... see you all in the cqww ssb test at
the end of the month!! 73's Perry