[3830] NCCC Sprint N6WM LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N6WM@largeradio.org
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N6WM LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 21:47:25 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - October 22

Call: N6WM
Operator(s): N6WM
Station: N6WM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Brentwood, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:   9      3
   80:  11      3
   40:  26      7
   20:   5      1
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  51     14  Total Score = 714

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

That was a whole lotta fun. If we don this again I will go up to
K6LRG and operate from up there!  Mults low due to little pistol 100w
but still had a blast.  I hope the SNS gang had fun with all these folks
to work, and the NS guys enjoyed an hour even if the first half was slow

The Slow start actually helped me crank up the speed during the second half
and I was just having a blast.. FB!!!!

Was great to hear Dennis, K7GK and to say hello prior to kick off.  Wish We
had
a 20 meter band but was fairly dead except for local regulars, 40 ok but not
stellar on
the vertical, 80, again ok, and 160 quite good.

Thanks to all who slowed down for the first half, and I hope all had as much
fun as
I did.

73 and seeya next time.. And by golly lets do this again!  lots!

Chris
N6WM