[3830] CQWW SSB VK3TDX SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vk3tdx@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VK3TDX SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 16:07:15 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VK3TDX
Operator(s): VK3TDX
Station: VK3TDX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Rural Melbourne
Operating Time (hrs): 32

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    3     2        2
   40:  360    23       59
   20:  318    27       63
   15: 1041    24       80
   10:   46     5        6
------------------------------

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

A wonderful weekend full of surprises, successes and frustrations.
10 meters was barely open to the north for short bursts but 15 meters was the
money band here with long solid openings to EU. 40 meters was good shape with
low noise and no Chinese radar.  80 was almost impossible here because of our
narrow DX window allowed in the VK bandplan.  20 meters was the most fun for me
with beautiful long path openings both days - lots of surprises coming through
from Africa, SA and EU while expecting only to hear NA stations.

Thanks to all who waited in pileups to work me, thank you to those who swung
antennas my way and thanks to the many cluster spots and "frequency police" who
tried to help me.

Thanks to N6KI for reminding me on YouTube to work split next time on 40
meters.

73 to all
Steve VK3TDX