[3830] CQWW SSB PS2T(@PY2OMS) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, py2zea@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB PS2T(@PY2OMS) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 20:59:36 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: PS2T
Operator(s): PY2DJ PY2NDX PY2YU PY2ZEA
Station: PY2OMS

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Brazil
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:    6     5        6
   80:   47    21       37
   40:  920    37      119
   20: 1206    39      139
   15: 2495    37      151
   10:  629    32      103
------------------------------

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

TNX to Atilano, PP5EG, PY2OMS for another opportunity to use his fine contest
QTH in Araraquara. As many times before, it was a pleasure to operate here.

In addition to the good antenna armamentarium, the social circumstances are
optimal, including a swimming pool, etc. One can bring the XYL and kids here
and keep them happy for 48 hours while the OM is occupied in the contest.

Basically, all worked here, no major visits by Murphy. 10 meters was a
disappointment. We tried to do our best on 10, but failed to match the other
PY´s. This may be the so called "black spot" of  Brazil...

Stn A:  Yaesu FT2000 + ACOM 2000.
Stn B:  Elecraft K3 + Alpha 91 beta.

Ant:
160: Inverted V
80:  Inverted V
40:  3-el yagi
20:  5-el yagi
15:  6 el yagi & 5 el yagi
10:  7 el yagi & 6 el yagi

TNX for QSOs, looking forward to hearing you all in the CW section

                       73, the PS2T team