[3830] CQWW SSB N6LO(@NC7M) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N6LO(@NC7M) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 21:41:56 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N6LO
Operator(s): N6LO, NC7M
Station: NC7M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: OREGON
Operating Time (hrs): 39

  160:   12     3        2
   80:   42    13       16
   40:   70    16       22
   20:  374    35       98
   15:  421     6       77
   10:    8     6        7
------------------------------
Total:  927   101      222  Total Score = 810,084

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Family contesting at its best. My brother Mike N6LO an avid contester recently
moved up to Oregon, so we did the test together from NC7Ms. The bands started
out in favorable conditions but quickly turned to difficult piles to
break-thru. Great participation across the globe. Wonderful to see friends
still chugging at it, as always. People were having a good time and noted by
these 2 hams.

A definite upgrade is needed for this 40 meter antenna system. Some guys were
20+ and could not hear us.  Coming Soon to a Sandy Oregon near you!

Thanks again for all the qs and fun! CU soon  - Life goes better with sun
spots. 73 NC7Marc