[3830] CQWW SSB SP4KNA(@SP4Z) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sp4kna@poczta.fm
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB SP4KNA(@SP4Z) M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 12:06:36 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: SP4KNA
Operator(s): SQ4RCU SQ4RNA SQ4O SWLS
Station: SP4Z

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Lapy
Operating Time (hrs): 26

  160:   83     9       45
   80:  145    14       60
   40:  306    30       96
   20:  328    32       89
   15:  267    34      108
   10:   45    14       30
------------------------------

Club: SP DX Club

Comments:

This effort was made with team of students from two technical secondary schools
where I work as a teacher of electric and electronic in ZSE Bialystok and ZSM
Lapy. I also manage there two ham radio clubs: SP4KNA and SP4PBI.

Boys - members of our clubs are 16-18 years old and they could see their eyes
my real contest station (almost real let's say) and work a lot of DX contacts.
They were really surprise to hear all World DX and contesting community on the
radio working a lot of them. I think technical advanced station with TRCVs,
antennas, rotors, boxes, computers conected to RIG, Internet possibilty to work
Contest got them inspiration to learn in school and get proffessional job around
high technology in future :). It was a nice lesson of English and Geography,
too. Thank you visiting my station.

Conditions were very good during the contest, much better than last years on
higher bands in the North-East part of Poland. We had no problems with
equipment.

Operators were:
SQ4RCU, SQ4RNA, SQ4KJQ, SQ4O and SWLs: Pawel, Marek, Rafal and Rafal

Learn Morse'a code - it much better than SSB :)

73 Wes SP4Z