[3830] CQWW CW OH0V(OH6LI) SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jpklemola@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OH0V(OH6LI) SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 02:24:32 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OH0V
Operator(s): OH6LI
Station: OH0V

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: Geta
Operating Time (hrs): 40
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:
   40: 2999    38      131
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 2999    38      131  Total Score = 892,658

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Thanks for another CQWWCW !
I used an old DOS computer with TR. VGA display.
Old SCP file.
Highlights were some calls that were not in the SCP and were
definitely new contesters - - on CW !
Other highlights were some multipliers that came to answer my CQ.
Lowlights were stations refusing to id their calls.
Record setting efforts in that category from Zone 33.
Or maybe there was only one station really mastering that.

OH0V new antennas on 40 seem to function.
Thanks to all for this one - Hear You on some new band in 2011!