[3830] CQWW CW EA2EA(@EB2BXL/EE2W) M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ea4kr@yahoo.es
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW EA2EA(@EB2BXL/EE2W) M/M HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 13:15:29 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: EA2EA
Operator(s): EA1XT, EA1WX, EB1RL, EA2DK, EA2EA, EA2ET, EA3ALZ, EA3AVV, EA4KR,
EA4TX, EC4CBZ, EA7RM, EA7TL, EA7TN, SUPPORT: EC1KV, EA2GL, EA2NN, EB2BXL, EC2DM
Station: EB2BXL/EE2W

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Ondarroa, Spain
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  1174    19       78
   80:  2156    32      124
   40:  2720    37      148
   20:  2949    39      146
   15:  1984    39      154
   10:   692    27       97
-------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

It was done Field Day-style contest operation.
On monday we started to mount towers/antennas and we just finished on friday
afternoon.
Few hours after the contest is over everything went down again and we come back
home.

First target it was to beat the old EA MM record, EA4ML 12,785,300  points
dated year 2000. We broke it at 06:17, a magic moment coinciding with our
sunrise. The european record OH2U 22,244,067  from 1999 was in our minds but we
lacked a little faith. Maybe next year.

In the last minute we decided to use EA2EA callsign instead of our beloved EE2W
due to practical reasons.
Thanks to everyone who called.

73 from EE2W, Ondarroa Contest group.