[3830] CQWW CW 9A1A M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6cro@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW 9A1A M/M HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 02:54:36 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: 9A1A
Operator(s): 9A5W, 9A6A, 9A7R, 9A4WW, 9A8W, 9A9A
Station: 9A1A

Class: M/M HP
QTH: nr Zagreb
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  1509    23       93
   80:  2190    32      121
   40:  3060    38      140
   20:  2117    37      139
   15:  1355    37      152
   10:   529    30      121
-------------------------------

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

6 OPS on 6 bands as MM team!

We decided to test new shack facility with its MM setup , just to see do we
have any problems with interference between bands and how computers network
works in such new environment. We did not have time to establish good internet
connection for dx cluster and to make distribution of beverage reception to all
low bands positions.

Antenna systems used were the same from the last year, plans to add some more
of them are postponed for 2011.

Everything worked perfect. No any band interference or network blackout
happened. HP band filters delivered by 4O3A stopped all previous band to band
or intermodulation problems.
But as usual something has to disturb good feelings with new facility. Mr
Murphy visited us on early Sundays afternoon hours bringing us heavy QRN
caused by combination of rain and snow falls. Sorry to all of you who called us
with weak signals during afternoon and early night hours, we could not hear you,
loosing nice number of QSOs and some weak multiplier signals.

CU all of you in next one

9A1A team