[3830] CQWW CW N4WW M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4ww@earthlink.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N4WW M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 19:51:52 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N4WW
Operator(s): K0LUZ,N4KM,N3ND,K8NZ,N4WW
Station: N4WW

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: apopka,fl
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:  149    20       81
   80:  640    30      112
   40: 1271    37      145
   20: 1557    39      145
   15: 1101    35      136
   10:  132    21       65
------------------------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Best score ever from Florida. Good ops and lots of fun.
I was wondering if we might slip in the back door for a good score as the usual
suspects that normally crush us went to other categories like
ny4a/n4af,we3c,k1ar,k1lz (congrats on new M/S record to k1lz. That one may
stand for awhile)

But alas, n3rs turns in a rock crushing score and we are scrambling for second
or third if ny4a is m/2.

Congrats to Sig for a new record. Nice job. All three multi categories fell
with no big runs on 10!!! I may have to try to improve my 30 year old stacked 2
arrays and see if we can get a little closer to Sig

73 doc n4ww