[3830] CQWW CW KG0US SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg0us@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KG0US SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 21:55:24 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KG0US
Operator(s): KG0US
Station: KG0US

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 17

  160:   16    10       13
   80:   80    20       55
   40:  103    24       71
   20:  153    29       85
   15:   99    20       53
   10:   12     9       12
------------------------------
Total:  463   112      289  Total Score = 520,097

Club: Kansas City DX Club

Comments:

KT34A Tribander at 50 feet.
Alpha Delta DX-A Sloper for 40, 80, and 160.
Elecraft K3

I have pretty much been sitting out the sunspot minimum.  It has been a few
years since I have participated in this contest.  Strictly search and pounce.
It was a lot of fun!  To avoid possible trouble with the neighbors, I would run
down stairs to make contacts during commercials during the Chiefs game on Sunday
afternoon.  I was disappointed when the contest finished at 6 PM locally.  It
had been so long since I participated, that I thought I had until 9 PM locally
on Sunday evening.  Bummer!
I bet Steve K0OU, my buddy and neighbor up the street, will be pleasantly
surprised to see that I was on the air.  Steve was busy kicking butt at K5GO
during the weekend.  Nice job you guys!
73,
Dave KG0US