[3830] CQWW CW W6XR SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w6xr@frontiernet.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W6XR SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 09:51:19 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W6XR
Operator(s): W6XR
Station: W6XR

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: wny
Operating Time (hrs): 11

  160:   19     7       14
   80:   94    17       64
   40:  158    23       82
   20:  237    33      109
   15:  238    28      100
   10:   29    12       22
------------------------------
Total:  775   120      391  Total Score = 1,118,579

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Had some fun with new 80 meter 1/4 wave monopole and 96 radials on first night.
I was not feeling well to do much past the first night so I slept instead.  15
meters was good from Upstate NY but 10 wasn't good at all.  Even though I had
only 11 hours in, the decision to abandon SO2R was once again validated as that
mode is too difficult for me.  One Ten Tec Orion II and an amp was enough
hardware to support!  This as my 42nd continuous CQWW CW and I look forward to
next year.  Thanks to all who worked me!