[3830] CQWW CW IU9T(@IT9GSF) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fabio.grisafi@libero.it
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW IU9T(@IT9GSF) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 09:23:10 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: IU9T
Operator(s): LY4U, IK8TEO, IT9ESW, IT9GSF, IT9INO
Station: IT9GSF

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Palermo
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  332    20       80
   80:  803    28      107
   40: 1556    33      123
   20: 1629    37      132
   15: 1240    37      135
   10:  266    26       85
------------------------------

Club: OK CIAO CONTEST CLUB

Comments:

Special guest this time was Rytis, LY4U. We had many hardware problems. We had
to stop several times during the contest and missed some very common and easily
workable multipliers (for example JA and Zone 4 on 10 meters). Very good work on
low bands with our new Beverage antennas (300 mts long to W, NW, NE and E).
We need more experience. Next year maybe we will arrange a less competitive
entry in the M/2 category as many do. Congratulations to OM8A they are at
stratospheric levels. Good operators welcome to IU9T. Regards and 73 de Fabio,
IT9GSF - Rytis, LY4U - Francesco, IK8TEO - Giuseppe, IT9ESW - Calogero, IT9INO.