[3830] TARA RTTY VA2UP Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TARA RTTY VA2UP Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 19:33:48 -0800
                    TARA RTTY Melee

Call: VA2UP
Operator(s): VA2UP
Station: VA2UP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Lasalle
Operating Time (hrs): 15
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:   89
   40:  195
   20:  359
   15:   90
   10:
------------
Total:  733  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 46  Total Score = 71,834

Club: Contest Group du Quebec

Comments:

Fun contest. Friday evening conditions here were a joke...to say the least. I
honestly double checked connections to see if I was going to the antennas or
the dummy load. Ready to call it quits after 2 hours, the hope of a better
tomorrow kept me going. Things did improve in the morning and I had a fun 5
hour run. Then 15M died and 20M got very slow. Went to 40M in early afternoon
with nothing better to do and stayed there till contest end. Lots of the guys
were most likely busy playing in other contests this weekend but the new ops
made it interesting. Fun to work new calls, hope you enjoyed it.
Happy holidays all if we don't 'SEE' each other before Christmas.
Thanks Tara for holding the contest.
73, Fabi va2up