[3830] TARA RTTY ZC4LI Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hodgson@cytanet.com.cy
Subject: [3830] TARA RTTY ZC4LI Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 04:12:19 -0800
                    TARA RTTY Melee

Call: ZC4LI
Operator(s): STEVE
Station: ZC4LI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ESBA CYPRUS
Operating Time (hrs): 16
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:  000
   80:  072
   40:  098
   20:  206
   15:  122
   10:  000
------------
Total:  498  State/Prov = 13  Countries = 47  Total Score = 29,880

Club: ESBA

Comments:

Antennas:-  C/craft A3S @ 50ft, J-Beam @ 40ft, Titanex 160HD.
Rigs:-      IC-756 PRO 3's
Amps:-      Acom-1000, Ten-Tec Hercules 2.
Software:-  Win-Test V4.6

Thanks to the organisers and to everyone for the Q's
Seemed to be more activity this year than last which
is a good sign.
Condx were ok, a bit noisy on 80m. I never had a look
on 10m and 160m

Gripes.

ZL8X working split in the middle of the bands.
It would have been better if they had moved to
the top of the band then I wouldn't have had to
wade through the mass of callers everytime I did
S&P.

Gripe over !

Log is on LoTW and EQsl, for a card please see QRZ.COM

73 Steve, and hope to cu in the ARRL 10M {wishful thinking}
and the OK RTTY Contest.