[3830] ARRL 160 N2FF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2ff@optonline.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 N2FF Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 06:24:28 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: N2FF
Operator(s): N2FF
Station: N2FF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NLI
Operating Time (hrs): 13

Total:  QSOs = 304  Sections = 53  Countries = 6  Total Score = 37,288

Club: Order of Boiled Owls of New York

Comments:

Static crashes were a bummer and not hearing the West Coast was a super bummer.
But I did manage to break the barrier and ran for the first time in any CW
contest ever.  It wasn't pretty but I did it.  I can't say that it was fun,
yet.

I need two more states - WV and MO - for 160 WAS.  Snagged 3 WV's but never
heard MO. Let's see what the PO or LoTW bring us.  I also managed to work two
new ones and hear a few more on the L with 4 above ground radials.  It's also
nice to give guys the rare NLI contact. It is amazing to be considered rare!

It was also nice to work so many friends.  Thanks for straining your ears to
work me.