[3830] ARRL 160 KU8E Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ku8e@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 KU8E Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 08:40:14 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 6

Total:  QSOs = 242  Sections = 55  Countries = 4  Total Score = 29,441

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Burned out on radio after spending last week in PJ4 for CQWW. Needed to spend
some quality time with the family this weekend. Put my inverted L back up on
Saturday afternoon so I could get on to hand out some QSO's. It was tough going
running only 100 watts but managed to work PJ2T,KV4FZ,ZF2AH,P40TA and the couple
C6A's that were on. Also worked several west coast stations. Don't have the
antenna as high as I would like it and need to work on raising it more and
adding some more radials before Stew Perry and CQWW 160. Heard a few EU
stations. OZ7YY and CT1JLZ had good signals but I couldn't get their
attention.

Happy Holidays to all my contesting friends out there...

73, Jeff  KU8E