[3830] ARRL 160 K4WES Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wes_quinn@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K4WES Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 11:00:49 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K4WES
Operator(s): K4WES
Station: K4WES

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 7

Total:  QSOs = 64  Sections = 38  Countries = 1  Total Score = 5,109

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Just a small effort from a SSB op.  :-)  It gave me an opportunity to test out
my new 160 inverted V dipole and it did very well north to south of me, since
that is where it is pointing, but going out to the west coast was more
difficult.  The piles were small, so it wasn't too much of an effort to break
them.  Thanks for the Qs!

73 de k4Wes