[3830] ARRL 160 W1UJ M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W1UJ@ARRL.NET
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 W1UJ M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 11:58:09 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: W1UJ
Operator(s): W1UJ
Station: W1UJ

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 876  Sections = 75  Countries = 31  Total Score = 201,612

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I did not make some of the set goals-
Mainly break 1000 QSOs and beat my 2009 score.
Unfortunately, I went to bed early on Friday night.
Using one radio does get a bit boring now.

But it was a great contest with some decent runs.
Heavy QRN and crashes on Friday night more than Sat, but the activity seemed
better on Friday.
Saturday had a run of a few EU folks which was super.
I worked all states except PAC/HI.
Also missed NWT, PR, SF, SJV.

One of the beverages (SW) is open, but thank goodness for the EU bev.
K3 with Diversity, 40m EDZepp with open wire line to tuner was only antenna,
it performed better than expected. 2- Wire RX beverage with one side broken.