[3830] ARRL 160 K5BG Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5bg73@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K5BG Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 12:45:59 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K5BG
Operator(s): K5BG
Station: K5BG

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NTX
Operating Time (hrs): 21

Total:  QSOs = 1129  Sections = 77  Countries = 28  Total Score = 252,840

Club:

Comments:

Missed NL, NT and PR for a sweep! My goal was to make 1,000 qso's given my
available time to operate. The holiday season is my favorite time of year so
there is always something going on Friday and Saturday night rather than
radio.
Plenty of acitvity for sure this year kept things interesting and good band
conditions helped out also. (ie not the usual QRN levels in NTX)
Thanks to all for the Q's.