[3830] ARRL 160 K6CSL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6csl@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K6CSL Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 21:05:06 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K6CSL
Operator(s): K6CSL
Station: K6CSL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SJV
Operating Time (hrs): 22.0

Total:  QSOs = 72  Sections = 20  Countries = 1  Total Score = 2,880

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Gross disappointment! I ended up 4 QSO's and 2 mults short of last year. I never
heard KL7 or KH6. I did hear an XE2?, once and not again. I heard a few VE's,
but was unable to work them. I tried about 1/2 an hour to work VE5UA, who was
giving his QTH as AB. I heard VE7CC briefly but was unable to work him. I got
all the 6's except PAC and all the 7's except WY and AK. My 3 most distant
contacts were K0RF in CO, WD5COV in NM and K9DX in IL. I sure hope 160 is
better for Stew Perry in 2 weeks. TNX to all the KB'rs who heard my call. Bert,
K6CSL