[3830] ARRL 160 HI3TEJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hi3tej@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 HI3TEJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 18:49:29 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: HI3TEJ
Operator(s): TED
Station: HI3TEJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Puerto Plata
Operating Time (hrs): 9

Total:  QSOs = 441  Sections = 63  Countries = 1  Total Score = 53,928

Club: PUP Contest Group

Comments:

Just a few words
Thanks for all qsos  and apologies to the ones I did not heard but my local QRM
sometimes is imposible to play at the TB.
Only 2nd night operation because 1st night been working in SO2R project.

If my Brother and PUP master been playing the station other news been posted
but here I am ( Get well Dennis K7BV  in God will you will ).

I can not complain... Low Power, Small antenna, few radials, No RX antenna and
the beautifull blessing of 18,000 volts just few meter away is too much but
here I am....
 Thanks to all, Not real playing for score position and just giving the
oportunity to everyones to work a HI station specially at the TB because there
isn't anyone around QRV.

73's
Ted, HI3TEJ