[3830] CWopsT K9MMS HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K9MMS@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9MMS HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 20:31:29 -0800
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Dec 9

Call: K9MMS
Operator(s): K9MMS
Station: K9MMS

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

   80:  36     23
   40:  23     23
   20:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  59     46  Total Score = 2,714

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

DX worked: F5IN and OK1DIG - both on 80 meters - thank you.

As everyone soon discovered, the pile up for 9Q50ON from 7022 to 7026 squeezed
things on 40, and not enough stations seemed to migrate below and above the
pile-up for a while.  Consequently, the rate fell behind one per minute after
spending the first half hour on 40.  The second half was spent on 80, and the
rate was about double that of 40 meters until the last 10 minutes, then it
faltered, so I missed the basic goal of at least 60 Qs.  Nothing heard on 20.

I did not hear my friend K9MM / John during this last session (I worked him
during sessions 1 and 2) , but I did work N9MM.  With K9MM, N9MM, and K9MMS on
at the same time, it is cause for careful listening at times.  :)

I think this is only the second time that I have made all 3 CWTs in one month.
As always, thanks for the Qs and Ms.

Merry Christmas and Happy 2011 to all.
73,
    Gary . K9MMS