[3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 19:12:54 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Dec 10

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   5      4
   80:  27     21
   40:  13      9
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  45     34  Total Score = 1,530

Club:

Comments:

My rotor froze in 50mph winds during CQWW, so I finally brought the tower down
last weekend to do some repairs.  Half of my 160m dipole was on the ground, the
other half was drooping almost to the roof of the barn, but still made 5 Qs on
160, so can't complain about the conditions.  A 40m dipole was also in a couple
of big Us, but it still worked on the second radio as well .. ie, conditions
must have been good and definately were on my 40/80 vertical!  Good action
until the last 3 minutes when I went without a Q.

Great to hear everyone for the start of the new ladder.  Catch you all in the
next one, and perhaps on 10m this weekend (with jury-rigged antennas once
again).

73, Bob, w0bh