[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 19:27:40 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Dec 10

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0      0
   80:  23     19
   40:  15     10
   20:   0      0
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  38     29  Total Score = 1,102

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, dipole, inverted vee.  20 was dead.  40 was pretty long except
for W4AU in VA who was quite loud.  All signals were strongest on the west
antenna, even those in New England.  Signals from the W6/7 area were weaker
than usual.  80M sounded good, but I missed a lot of jump balls and mults
there. Was prepared to change the 80M antenna to 160, but decided to stay on 80
when W6SX answered me at 0255Z.  Probably a mistake.  Been missing the Thursday
night fun for several months due to travel and other commitments keeping me
away from the rig.  Glad to be back. Welcome to several newcomers, including
K4LTA, K4XU, and KJ4FDV.  CU all next week, I hope.  73, John, K4BAI.