[3830] NCCC Sprint WD0T(@KD0S) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint WD0T(@KD0S) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 19:40:51 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Dec 10

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: KD0S

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:  11      9
   80:  22     15
   40:  12      6
   20:   0      0
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  45     30  Total Score = 1,350

Club:

Comments:

Conditions seemed flat and slow here, or maybe the operator is!! Listened on
20m, nothing heard, started on 40m, LOT of RTTY qrm, and band seemed long. 80m
was the money band, but 160m sounded GREAT just like last weekend in 160! Great
to talk with Ken N6RO, Tom W7WHY, Brother Bill K0UK, and Ian K8MM and Ian west
also on the after net.  Fun to start a new ladder, and hoping we get more to
join in, I am working on 2 stations from Nebraska, W0DB and WW2Y to join the
FUN!  thanks, God Bless, Todd WD0T