[3830] ARRL 10 C4Z(5B4AIZ) SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 C4Z(5B4AIZ) SO CW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 03:41:37 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: C4Z
Operator(s): 5B4AIZ
Station: 5B4AIZ

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: MAZOTOS
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:  158    35
  SSB:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  158    35  Total Score = 22,100

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

well the propagation gods did not wish to play in this part of the globe. All
scores from eu area received were pretty low. Unusually SA stns seemed to be
suffering too. African scores were not bad but some of the numbers from VK boys
were impressive, looks like they had a good time.

After Saturday I did feel that Sunday would be better and couldn't be worse,
wrong. Sunday was dreadful and most of the stn's I heard I had worked the day
previously. Missed quite a few mlts 'cos I couldn't get back to them, this
contest needed power to get through!.

All of my 35 mlts were dxcc countries, no contacts with NA, best I could manage
was a partial from K1LZ, the only other stn hrd from there was N200FI. Very
disappointing cndx to the east with practically only vk's coming through
although I was calling KH2L fora long period without managing to get into his
reciever, not even a ?

Had enough by mid morning and wrapped it up, there are better things to do than
watching paint dry.

3  Brian C4Z/5B4AIZ.