[3830] ARRL 10 NQ4I(K4NV) SO SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, NQ4I@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 NQ4I(K4NV) SO SSB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 16:16:49 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: NQ4I
Operator(s): K4NV
Station: NQ4I

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: Griffin, Ga
Operating Time (hrs): 18

   CW:
  SSB:  818    95
-------------------
Total:  818    95  Total Score = 155,420

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

First of all thanks to Rick and Georganne for the use of the NQ4I station. And a
huge thanks to all who called in for a qso. This contest is always a good place
to meet old friends and make new ones. Nice Eu opening on Saturday at
15z...good for about 25 qso's across the pond. Must have worked every PY and LU
on 10 meters. Missed MN, AK, and DC....not really a lot of activity from the
XE's...would have thought there would have been more. Lets hope more sunspots
next year...73 de Dennis K4NV