[3830] ARRL 10 N4DXI SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N4DXI SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 16:25:58 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N4DXI
Operator(s): N4DXI
Station: N4DXI

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: NFL
Operating Time (hrs): 8

   CW:   99
  SSB:   32
-------------------
Total:  131    49  Total Score = 22,442

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Trying to increase my DXCC count but 10 meters was not cooperating.  Did work
some DX (New Zealand, Portugal, Guantanamo....) but nothing extremely rare.
Was impressed on how quickly stations would raise up out of the noise, be
workable, then rapidly fade away.  That's 10 Meters!  At least now.  It also
seemed I would work countries in strings; a bunch of Argentines, Sunday
afternoon a string of California, Washington and Oregon stations, then the
numerous Texans.  Always a surprise!!

73.....John Bescher, N4DXI