[3830] ARRL 10 FO8RZ SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, f5phw@free.fr
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 FO8RZ SO CW HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 16:27:49 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: FO8RZ
Operator(s): FO8RZ
Station: FO8RZ

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Tahiti
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:  489    70
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  489    70  Total Score = 136,920

Club:

Comments:

Hi

Poor propagation.

The main goal was to contact DE-AK-SD-ND in order to finish my LoTW WAS on 10.
I did not find them, and they did not find me !!!! ;-)

Friday afternoon:
I was working on computer and did not hear anything on 10m IARU beacons.
5 minutes after 0000Z, I heard some stations.
I just configure the soft and run.
It was the better day.
When propagation to USA stopped, I did the same.

Saturday:
Only south America and few stations from USA.
Good propagation to JA and some countries in Asia (UN5J, BY ...).

Sunday:
Began to hear K5NA 1 hour after SR, was happy because propagation seemed to be
ok to USA. But NADA, NOTHING, NIET, RIEN untill 2300Z.

During all the week end, sigs were very very weaks.
Propagation was only for south USA.
It is funny to see how is the propagation : you work states by states
sometimes.
One state during 10 min and after another state during 10 min ...

A good moment as usual.
Tnx to VK9NN for new one 10.
Congrats to the station in SA, you worked well as usual on high bands.

If you are in DE, SD, ND or AK, pse send me an e-mail to have a sked.
I will go back to France in July and I will really appreciate to have my full
WAS on LoTW.
Mail: f5phw (@) free.fr

Best 73 from Tahiti.

FO8RZ Phil