[3830] ARRL 10 KU1T SO SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jowoc1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 KU1T SO SSB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 17:37:50 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KU1T
Operator(s): KU1T
Station: KU1T

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: Glengary, WV
Operating Time (hrs): 4:53

   CW:
  SSB:  85     21
-------------------
Total:  85     21  Total Score = 3,444

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

What a humbling experience... Friday worked mostly neighbors and 2 stations from
TX; Saturday got some South America, but could not run for my life... and then
life interceded and had to close shack and go back home.
Certainly there is no replacement for propagation, experience and tools.. I
managed to lack on all counts :-). Oh well, now I know to put more time into
10m before next year.
Thanks to all for patience!
de ku1t
_zjt