[3830] ARRL 10 NP3CW SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jcm1907@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 NP3CW SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 18:09:11 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: NP3CW
Operator(s): NP3CW
Station: NP3CW

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: PR
Operating Time (hrs): 21

   CW:  255    54
  SSB:  100    23
-------------------
Total:  355    77  Total Score = 93,940

Club:

Comments:

Propagation was rare on this 2010 Ten mtr contest.
Only one QSO with Europe. Few with SA and AF.
Only one contact with Oceania with FO8RZ.Only 3 contacts from Africa.
My log did not count four states in Mexico  so my multipliers should be 76.
Worked from XE  COL, EMX,QRO in CW and DF and COL in SSB  for the first time
valid for multi on this contest.
Good luck and a Merry Christmas to all. See you next year.
Julio