[3830] ARRL 10 N6KI(@W6HCD) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N6KI73@GMAIL.COM
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N6KI(@W6HCD) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 19:06:04 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N6KI
Operator(s): N6KI, NN6X, N6EEG
Station: W6HCD

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 17.5

   CW:  357    51
  SSB:  258    39
-------------------
Total:  615    90  Total Score = 217,728

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

First 10 Mtr contest I think I have done half seriously for a while though it
was tough to get a Multi Single team together still as we knew the band could
really not come to life as much as we would want it to. Had some family issues
that took me away at some prime times, so never found any JA, UA or HL
stations. Still had fun with 1 or 2 good runs reminding me of the "Good Ol
Days" on 10 !
IC-7800, Ten-Tec Centurion amp ( 1300W ) 3 El SteppIR @ 40 ft, Force 12 C3 @ 50
ft ( SteppIR always seemed to win out and the Bi_directional mode was a great
help !! ) WinTest Logging Program.