[3830] ARRL 10 KL7RA SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kl7ra@ptialaka.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 KL7RA SO CW HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 00:51:42 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KL7RA
Operator(s): KL7RA
Station: KL7RA

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Alaska
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   CW:  404    57
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  404    57  Total Score = 91,884

Club:

Comments:

Ten was open a few hours Saturday afternoon but really didn't get into the
contest until Sunday. Didn't plan on working the ARRL ten as the band has been
pretty quite all week. When it finally did open around 9am local the rate was
FB then followed by lots of CQ's. Normal 28 MHz  prop as I remember it with 20
over signals followed by ESP callers but everyone everywhere still gets in the
log.

Plan next year is to go multi-op for this contest as it's really fun. I still
have the second ten meter system to install and will do that next summer. This
afternoon gave me hope that ten will finally start working for us.

But in the meantime it's better topband prop all around. Hope to see everyone
in the Stew Perry topband DX challenge next weekend where distance counts and
nothing keeps anyone from winning a plaque if you use ample amounts of butt in
chair glue.

73 Rich KL7RA