[3830] ARRL 10 N2WN SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N2WN SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 06:29:56 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N2WN
Operator(s): N2WN
Station: N2WN

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Grainger Co, Tn
Operating Time (hrs): 9:32

   CW:  147    41
  SSB:   28    10
-------------------
Total:  175    51  Total Score = 32,844

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Nice to have ZL1T call in and to run across FO8RZ Friday, no KH6 worked or
heard, actually virtually nothing west of ol' Miss heard, other than W0SD.

Missed most of Saturday with other home projects that needed to be done.

That contact was interesting as I was pointed into NE/lower EU and he was well
over s9, but turning the yagi towards SD yielded stony silence. Tried hunting
around for other skew path, but nada.

Sunday brought my only EU QSOs both with EAs. Sunday was mostly frustrating
with rapid QSB or one way propagation.

Next year will be better!

Happy Holidays,
Julius