[3830] CQWW CW WE3C M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, we3c@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW WE3C M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 17:16:35 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: WE3C
Operator(s): W3FV, NN3Q, KQ3F, KF3B, K3MD, WE3C
Station: WE3C

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  133    23       95
   80: 1132    34      125
   40: 1943    40      150
   20: 2198    37      147
   15: 1369    31      137
   10:  115    23       71
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

The excellent conditions on all bands in this contest caught us by surprise!

New multipliers were everywhere.  Breaking EU pileups was our biggest
challenge.

Congratulations to all the Multi-op stations on your record breaking scores.

A special congratulations and thank you to our team for the huge effort and
fantastic results!

Thanks to all the callers, the great competition and the sponsors for holding
this wonderful event.

73,

The WE3C Team
www.we3c.com