[3830] TBDC DL3YM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC DL3YM Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 05:33:24 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: DL3YM
Operator(s): DL3YM
Station: DL3YM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Karlsruhe
Operating Time (hrs): 5

Total:  QSOs = 97  Total Score = 195

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Only a few hours around sunset, in the middle of the night when returning from a
pub tour with some friends and again around sunrise.
It is always a nice challenge to work this one from my city location running
low power to a zig zag inverted L. Good ears award this year goes to TF4M and
K8PO who both came back real quick. Squeezed a DL? out of W1BB but did not
quite make it. K9DX was loud but had a EU pile each time I checked.
Hope everyone has a great XMAS, looking forward to seeing you all again in
2011!