[3830] TBDC N4XD Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ron.e.spencer@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC N4XD Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 07:19:58 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: N4XD
Operator(s): N4XD
Station: N4XD

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FM05
Operating Time (hrs): 13

Total:  QSOs = 481  Total Score = 1,890

Club: SmithChart Amateur Radio Society

Comments:

Down 100Qs from last year. Didn't hear any JA, VK or ZL. Worked a couple
stations for 18 points (UU7J and UW2M) but DX participation seemed down. Band
seemed pretty quiet with lightning QRN only early Sunday AM. Noted these
stations as being very good copy: MD0CCE, UW2M, K6XX. Must have a block on
SV3RF. Seems every contest I first copy as SV2. My apologies:)Enjoyed being
called, back to back, first by KH6LC then KL7RA. Nice! Thanks guys!

One complaint. It didn't happen often but since when did folks stop sending QRL
(or first, a ? and then QRL)? Or even just stop and listen for a few seconds
before calling CQ? I had that happen a few times. Disappointing. Otherwise very
fun contest. Hope more folks join in the fun next year.

Equipment:
K3
91b
shunt fed tower