[3830] TBDC KU8E Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ku8e@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC KU8E Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 09:24:45 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EM72
Operating Time (hrs): ~6

Total:  QSOs = 160  Total Score = 10,365

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

I don't think N1MM logger calculates the power multiplier correctly so my 691
QSO points are multiplied x 1.5.

Band was open pretty good between 0200 - 0600Z. Many of the west coast stations
were S9+ but still hard to get through with 100 watts. Also heard several EU and
CE1/K7CA,FM5CD,NP4Z,P40TA and KH7Y but no luck with them either. Surprised I had
so much trouble getting through to some of the CARR stations since I can usually
can work them with 100 watts. I was beginning to think my antenna was broken but
finally managed to work KH6LC at 0604Z for a 22 point QSO. The activity died
around 0825Z so called it a night.

73 and Happy Holidays.  Jeff KU8E